Here we have some important information about the approvals given on behalf of Tamil Nadu TN TRB Important Teacher Recruitment for the year 2021.
If there is any confusion in this, the 40 page PDF file of the Government of Tamil Nadu is attached below. It is also recommended to clean the filter to your mind.
Note: The estimated number of vacancies given above is tentative and subject to modification and inclusion of new posts as per the request from the User Departments for the same academic year.
- GT: General Turn
- BC: Backward Class
- BCM: Backward Class Muslim
- MBC-V: Most Backward Class – Vanniyars
- MBC-DNC: Most Backward Class – Denotified Communities
- MBC Other: Most Backward Class – Other than Vanniyar and Denotified Communities
- SC: Scheduled Caste
- SCA: Scheduled Caste Arunthathiar
- ST: Schedule Tribe T: Persons studied in Tamil Medium
- W: Women
More Infromation Of PGTRB
- CAT 1 : (a) Blindness and Low vision – 1% Reservation
- CAT 2 : (b) Hard of Hearing – 1% Reservation
- CAT 3 : (c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid victims, muscular dystrophy – 1% Reservation
- CAT 4 : (d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability, and mental
- illness and Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses
- (a) to (d) – 1% Reservation
Reservations Of PGTRB
a) Vertical Reservation: 69% Communal reservation will be followed vertically as per existing Government rules / Orders i.e., 18% shall be reserved for Scheduled Castes including
3% offered to Arunthathiyars on preferential basis amongst the Scheduled Castes, 1% for Scheduled Tribes, 26.5% for Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims)
3.5% for the Backward Class Muslims, 20% for Most Backward Classes (10.5% for Vanniya Kula Kshtriyar (MBC-V), 7.0% for Denotified Communities (MBC-DNC),
2.5 for Most Backward Class (MBC) other than MBC-V and MBC-DNCand 31% shall be filled on the basis of merit. Provided that if even after filling up of the required appointments or posts reserved for Arunthathiyars amongst the Scheduled Castes
if more number of qualified Arunthathiyars are available, such excess number of candidates of Arunthathiyars shall be entitled to compete with the other Scheduled Castes in the inter-se- merit among them and if any appointment or post reserved for Arunthathiyars remains unfilled for want of an adequate number of qualified candidates, it shall be filled up by Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars.
Additional Information Of PGTRB
|ABBREVIATIONS Of PG TRB||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL PDF||Click Here|
|MORE INFO||Click Here|
|ENTRY TODAY HOME||Click Here|
PGTRB Full PDF
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.